Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday 8/29/05

You all give it up to mom, she's offically a blogger now! Her next assignment is to learn how to post pictures on the blog. Win, you seem to be the only one who doesn't have a digital camera to send pictures from. How about borrowing one from camp and showing us all what you're up to? I know I'd like to see pictures from some of your camps, so I'm pretty sure the others here would too. I'm in New Jersey at the moment and will be here all week attending an Agfa training course. Wednesday night there is a planned dinner outting in NYC that will include a Dave Mason concert. I'll try to get some pictures and post them here. In the meantime, post what you have.......and remember...........if you're not sharin.......you're not carin!

dad

3 comments:

eii said...

Pa done gone to the big city... watch out NYC!

Beth said...

somebody remind me how to make a new post or a new subject or whatever on this thing. plus, I forgot my user name and passwords - help!

Mom

Win said...

big ups to moms...

I'll get some pictures from work and do a post-summer revue