Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pandemonium And Other Stuff

Nice pics Winner, looks like the staff was into it...And yes, Kelsey is wearing some rather foo foo shoes, like yourself. How about these gas prices, huh? So tonight, before I crash out, I decided to go out and get some gas. First try, place was out of gas. Second try, plce was out of gas. Finally, the third try, gas for 2.99 a gallon. But it got worse, because the jack-o-tron behind the counter tells me "Sorry, only premium" SHOCKER, I CAN ONLY GET THE MOST EXPENSIVE STUFF THERE IS....So I spent 15 bucks, got a quarter of a tank. Good times. I put my two cents in. "How does it feel?"" I say. "How does what feel?" he says. "How does it feel gouging the living daylights out of people and causing widespread panic (bada bing Win) all over the place. So I had to get my two cents in. Anyway, thats my rant before I go to bed. Rack em.......Im out.

No comments: