Sunday, November 27, 2005

On this day of Thanks.....





























By allaccounts it was a wonderful Thanksgiving! A hardy "Well Done" to Win for the success of hosting his first Thanksgiving in his apartment. The trip down for us (mom, grammy, cleo and myself) began late in the afternoon on Wednesday, an attempt to beat the snow storm that had mom doing her best "Nana" routine. As it turned out, we not only beat the snow, but traveled with it, thru it and along side of it for many miles/hours. Cleo, as expected, didn't notice. All in all, I was glad the next morning, not to have to make the drive. Since we had everyone together, we took the opportunity to turn the visit into a birthday celebration for Emmalee and mom. Complete with "My Little Pony" birthday cake. After a trip to the Barter Theatre (Miracle on 34th Street) for the ladies, and a trip to the Cine-mall for the guys ("Walk The Line") we all sat down for cake and ice cream. I hope you all enjoy the pictues, there are many more that will surface from time to time. I'm especially fond of the 4 laptops going at once. Since Andrew wanted it known that there were 5 laptops going, I'll own up that I did put mine down to take the picture. Happy Andrew??? As always, posts are encouraged and welcomed from all.

No comments: