Friday, January 27, 2006

Everyone..........BLOG now!

Ok, it's been awhile since anyone (me) has posted anything here, so I thought it about time to start something going. I'll go first. It's been a dizzy couple of weeks, ever since the holidays ended it seems like I've been on the road. Actually I have. Fortuantely it's been mostly in and around the Atlanta area (sorry Andrew & Emma). I appreciate you both (and Jarrett) being so good about a parent being around so much. Since leaving the south I've had the good fortune of spending the better part of a week in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. That is always a good thing, especially during the off season there. It gave me the opportunity to meet with Robert Haines and catch up and engage in a general "what's wrong with corp. America" discussions. Also on our agenda were the Redskins, Playoffs and Superbowl. After my trip to the Tidewater area I was assigned to a clinic in New Jersey. This is NEVER a good thing. New Jersey is, well what can be said, it's New Jersey for goodness sakes. The good news is, I was only forced to be there for 2.5 days. The highlight of the trip came when I saw the crew from The Soprano's out filming! This is ALWAYS a good thing. Signaling that the next (last) season is near. Note to Win: Make sure you have your download software up to date and plenty of room on your hard drive. Mom is a knitting fool, and I mean that in a good way. She's turning out various garments faster than Cleo can decide which ones she wants as her new 'squeaker'. Actually once the yarn (is that the right term?) is no longer in a big knot, Cleo looses interest. Something about a big fluffy ball of fur that really excites her. Perhaps mom will reward her with a skein (I can't believe I know that term) with a squeaker thing inside. That's it from here, everyone have a good weekend, and blog when you can. Note: Emma, WHERE are the pictures from the Bucket Shop Cafe, you know the ones I'm referring too!

1 comment:

Andrew Iden said...

Sounds like you have been busy dad-Glad to hear everything was ggod in Jersey as well as Norfolk/Tidewater-And yeah Em, where ARE those pics from The Bucket Shop?