Sunday, February 12, 2006

Browntown Snow





We had plenty of warning, but I didn't believe it until late last night. The storm most of the day, was really weak. It picked up intensity late in the afternoon and evening, and this is what it looked like at 7:00am this morning. I guessing there is about 8" on the ground. The good news is: it's Sunday, no one has to go anywhere (except Andrew who is MIA from his night out with his boys) the bad news: I have to get this mess cleared up before mom and i head out on the road Monday (Note: tractor is still at the spa, good thing Andrew will be around later today :). The pictures of the dining room were thrown in just because we had a new light fixture hung and I felt like showing it to you. Blog when you can!

2 comments:

eii said...

Well, I would send snow pictures from my front porch, but unfortunately I just couldn't capture the five flakes with my camera. And then they melted as soon as they hit the ground...

Gary said...

yea, well the pics of andrew with a shovel aren't gonna happen. He convienently showed up AFTER I paid the neighbor kid to plow & shovel. It's ok though, he (andrew) did get stuck with me and mom in the "brown-out" in Browntown.