Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Atlanta Update

Well, because I tend to not post to the blog, that often, and I am suddenly in the mood to do a little writing, I figured Id update with what's been going on in Georgia the last few days. Emmalee has completely unwound from her debut performance with Highland 5 (at least I think she has anyway) Apparently, she has gotten past it SO MUCH that she has officially filled out her own NCAA Tournament bracket. What world do we live in when Emmalee is fretting over the NCAA Championship brackets, and I'm not even bothering to fill one out? Oh well, Im skippin it this year.
As for me, work has been pretty hectic lately, Nancy has been doing the show from Atlanta this week, which always makes things a little more stressful around the building. I've also been practicing harmnica in the mornings when Emmalee is gone, and with Jarrett in Peru for two weeks, it leaves the house pretty open to playing in the morning with no one around. Between work and doin those things, I have been pretty busy as well.
This weekend Emmalee and I, as well as some friends of ours are going to be heading to Smiths Olde Bar to see a great rock band we listen to, The Codetalkers. I've never been one to do much celebration on St. Patrick's Day, but for this one, I will make a sacrifice. Should be good times all around, we have a large group of about 9 or so going.
The weather here has been kind of wacky, last weekend it was downright hot on Sunday, with the sun beating down at about 85 degrees, but this week has been kind of cool, and downright windy. Im hoping this weekend it clears up a liittle and the warm weather returns so I can spend some time outside.
Im sure things in Browntown are in full gear with three tractors, a ZTR, a leaf rake, a leaf blower, and who knows what else. To be honest, I've officially lost track of what you guys are using for lawn care these days. Anywayy, just figured I would check in, glad to hear you enjoyed Kris's opening mom and Auntie Char-I heard from Michael today, he is apparently coming through Atlanta in a few weeks, I think Emmalee and I are going to take him to dinner. Anyway, thats whats up with us down here......Glad to hear everyone else is doing well....

4 comments:

Beth said...

I thought I had already left a message here - oh well, guess it is somewhere in cybersapce!Anyway, thanks for the blog contribution, Andrew.

So nice to know that Michael has surfaced!! Does he know about this blog? If so, I hope he will message sometime.

eii said...

Emmalee HAS unwound, and just to let you all know, at this moment I am NUMBER ONE in the group standings for our bracket pool. Yeah, you read it correctly, I am ahead of all those boys... and Lori. Of course only 8 of the games are complete... but still NUMBER ONE!!!! I should take a print screen, just for evidence when it's all over...

Anonymous said...

Andrew: How could you abandon the Blue Devils!!! Yesterday I was in a quandry because G>W> was all washed up and Tenn. defeated, there are no other favorites left but Duke! It has been exciting--don't miss out on it and leave the anxiety untilIt's too late!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to join the rest of the country even if you were not motivated by the right stuff!