Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Emmalee's 4th of July Report

I hope everyone had a great 4th. Mine was excellent, I spent the weekend at the beach. I had never been to the Gulf of Mexico before, and I took this opportunity of a long holiday weekend to take a road trip to visit a friend who just recently moved there. I had a travel partner most of the way, which made the drive much more fun. St. Petersburg is a beautiful little place, and I was fortunate enough to witness one of those famous St. Pete sunsets I have heard so much about. Enjoy the pictures!










3 comments:

Gary said...

Wow, pretty spectaular pictures Em! I know it's beautiful there, glad you had a good time. Give our best to Rach when you see her later this week. You are quite the jet setter these days. Browntown, St. Pete, Indiana. Enjoy! I'm back to South Carolina after this week.

Beth said...

Em-
Fabulous pix! What camera did you use? I need some photog. lessons so I can take good yarn pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great pictures Emma! I need to practice with my camera. Sounds like a great trip-and isn't it nice to wear a bathing suit!!?