Friday, January 05, 2007

Abby & Char go National!

Let's all give it up to Abby (and Auntie Char) for their selection into the National ranking of top obedience teams in the country! Way to go you two. The following is the announcement from Auntie Char....

I just found out last night that Abby and I made the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT) National Rankings for 2006- We were ranked the #20 team in APDT Level 2 Rally Obedience for the year! The top 20 teams in each category qualify for special awards-so we JUST made it! We didn’t even go to very many trials, but her scores were so high (including 3 PERFECT scores) that it was enough to qualify in the rankings for the entire year-a total surprise for me!!

Haley almost made it too-but she had one lower score (an ‘off’ day) which pulled her average out of the rankings. Well, she might make it for 2007!

Now I need one of those “honor roll” bumper stickers- “My dog is nationally ranked with APDT”!

Love, Char


PS: Happy Birthday Auntie Char!!!! (added today-1/8/07)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Despite the identity I have been given by this blogger system, I am not anonymous - I am Mom and I want to wish Win a Very happy Birthday today!!!

Unfortunately I know that no one else is able to post anything here now but keep him in your thoughts - it was a great day January 10, 1974!! (How old are you now, Win?)