Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday

Hey All!

I´m blogging from the hospital. The project here is going well, some slow time this morning but all should be ok by the afternoon. Mom went off to church with Christina this morning after breakfast. Breakfast was way different for us today. My colleague Lucas took us to his favorite restaurant called ¨Mozart Cafe¨. It was more like a bakery than a restaurant, and served mostly sweets and sandwhiches. I had a roast beef sandwhich for breakfast while mom had a ham and cheese sandwhich. Lucas had his ususal which was a LARGE piece of some several layer cake. Coffee for me, was a cappicino belgium style, which meant, LOTS of heavy cream and a large amount of belgium chocolate. I´m certainly glad we won´t be dining there EVERY morning. Emma, you would LOVE it. Mozart stuff everywhere. I´m told the reason for the Mozart motiff is because Mozart was a chocoholic. Go figure!!

As mom said, the concert last nite was fabulous! I said, isn´t it wierd that we´ve come halfway around the world, to another continent and end up at a high school concert! Although it was nothing like any school concert we´ve ever been too. I´m bringing home a couple of cd´s that are bagpipe music. One is a cd of my friend Lucas´s band, and the other from the band we saw last nite , Celtic Dancer, although in Spanish it is completely different and I won´t even try to type it. I am going back to work now, pictures will follow later today-tonite! Oh, i´m working on changing our flight on friday from atlanta to dc. I´ll try to change it to Saturday. I´ll let you all know soon. If you want to try to call me, here is Lucas´s cell phone. 5699171159. I am usually with Lucas, but if you call and i´m not, he´ll get the message to me, and i´ll try to call you back.

No comments: