Saturday, October 29, 2005

New Music

Well, I have the whole house to myself here in ATL. The boys are both gone, but Jarrett will be returning today. I went out last night with my good friend Nicole to hear from friends of mine play music, Arlington Priest. They played at Eddie's Attic in Decatur (a very cool place that I know you all would love). Of course, Arlington Priest was great. They played a few new songs, which was great. I'm really looking forward to their new cd coming out in the spring. You should all check out their website: www.arlingtonpriest.com.

Brother Henry also played last night. I had heard them there before, but forgot how much I liked them. I bought their new cd, it's a lot of fun. Chuck Leavell plays on it Win! Anyway, you should all check out their website too: www.brotherhenry.com.

Am I doing a good job as a groupie??? (I'm trying to pay it forward in advance, anticipating some Highland5 groupies!)

No comments: