Saturday, October 15, 2005

News From Atlanta

Just so you all know, the weather here is too beautiful to describe. It's so nice out, that no one wants to do anything inside. It is killing Andrew that he has to be inside the house to watch college football. If he could, I know he would be watching it out here. I just got back from the store, I had to get some fall flowers for the front yard and porch, summer things are starting to look a little ratty. On Andrew's request, I got burgundy and gold mums (Redskins colors). Maybe if we are festive enough they will win tomorrow and I won't be grounded!

Not too much news here... work is crazy and annoying, everything else is great. Highland 5 will not be rehearsing this weekend, and will instead be rehearsing on Thursday (Andrew's birthday). I briefly toyed with the idea of throwing a party for the birthday boy, but realized that he would have to do all the inviting, as Jarrett is out of the country to do CNN groundwork for me. Oh well...

Audrey suggested the other day that we get a group together and go to a corn maze in north GA. I had to laugh, thinking of Win spending all those hours at the corn maze in Abingdon. I don't know if we are going to actually go or not.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!!!

No comments: