Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday in Browntown

I'm glad that the Win & Campbell visit went well! I'm sure they enjoyed the southern hospitality of Atlanta, and the Almond Bros. concert. The BEST thing though, that happened this weekend is that the Redskins won! 3 - 0 !! fist time since 1991 (the same year they won a Super Bowl) but I'm not suggesting anything. Back to work this week will be somewhat of a let down for both Mom and me. We've looked at our Chile pictures several times now, and can't believe that the trip is over. Oh well, until next time! Have a good week everyone and keep the blog alive! Speaking of which, I've invited my friend Lucas from Chile to join our blog. He enjoyed looking at it while we worked in the Hospital and promises to post comments from time to time.

dad

1 comment:

eii said...

Very cool, we'll have a Chilean blogger. Did you show Jaime the blog?