Monday, December 12, 2005

News From Browntown

News from Browntown is that it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas and it is COLD!! The snow has a pretty hard crust on it and with the temps. it doesn't look like it will melt before Christmas so ... we will most likely have a White Christmas!

Grammy and I went to the Cassada Bassoon Ensemble recital yesterday at the Presbyterian Church. It was very nice but the real hit of the day was meeting "little" Kenneth - the newest Cassada! He is cute as pie, fat and contented and a BIG baby - a real tons o' fun. Very social, grinning and reaching for anybody and everybody - he is much like his mother and looks like his daddy. Grammy and I have been invited to the Cassadas for the Dec. 23 Bassoon Christmas again this year and we plan to go along with Emma. It was really nice last year to get us in the spirit with the great music!

Anyway, Grammy and I had a nice day yesterday - went to church, went to Cracker Barrel for lunch afterward, a brief Christmas shopping trip to kill time before the concert and then the concert. It was a nice day and I still got some exam review work done in the evening.

Speaking of... tonight I have my final in Management and Wednesday night is the final in Prof. Communications and then I am done for the semester. Next semester is Math for Liberal Arts (LFCC course) and another Communications course. Although it is only two courses, since one is math I have to really focus.

Andrew and Emma, take care of Dad in Atlanta. Win, be careful in the cold and snow driving all over the place for meetings and such.

I am so looking forward to the Holidays here in Browntown and in Atlanta!

No comments: