Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back To WV-Next Time I'm Going For Good








So we just returned triumphantly yesterday from the three day excursion to West Virginia for the annual All Good Music Festival. The occasion was to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of our good friend Ryan Proctor-A good time was had by all, a ton of music was seen, and well, I realized AGAIN for the second summer in a row that one day Ill head to West Virginia and possibly never be heard from again, other than my occasional bloggings from my mountain cabins. Ok, so maybe I won't be that remote, but you get the point.

Great performances included Grace Potter And The Nocturnals (the new love of my life honestly) Leftover Salmon, Moe, Sam Bush, The late night All-Star Jam that went until 4 am, and too many others to name. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the two tattooed, elf-eared, dreadlocked folks above, we crowned them the king and queen of the entire festival. I don't believe their look needs an explanation. Enjoy the photos.

4 comments:

Gary said...

Excellent pictures son! I'm sure that everyone had a great time.

Rich/Dad/Unk said...

Only 2 coolers????

Where did you keep the food???


Looks like a great time.


Unk

eii said...

While I'm sure they somehow found places to store food, I'm thinking there were other priorities for the coolers last weekend... I mean, I'm just sayin'. :-)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.